1. Sign up for an AWS Account
2. Download and install an SDK (learn how to code)
3. Create a vault by signing in, selecting your region, naming the vault, triggering notifications
4. Upload to your Vault, by creating a program to use the API.
5. Either zip all your data in one big file, or place in your code your file selections
6. Execute the code
7. Maintain an index to map your files in the archive
8. Repeat steps 5, 6, and 7 for every change you need to upload
1. Sign up for a Zoolz Account
2. Download and install the setup
3. Create a backup by signing in, Selecting what to backup, set your backup settings
4. You’re done, your backup will run automatically and take all file changes.
+ Code lessons or purchasing a software
Depends how good you are in programming; more than an hour
Less than 5 minutes
1. Access your map index to find out which Archive ID you need to retrieve your files
2. Create a script to retrieve your data from the vault
3. Execute the script
4. Wait 3-5 hours to download
5. Download your files
6. Sort out which file goes where
7. Place them in their correct locations
1. Go to the restore and select specific files you want to restore
2. Start Restore
3. You’re done, Zoolz will restore everything in its correct location
3-5 hours just to get the files
0 – 5 hours
(with Hybrid +)
Download Our New App Today!
Backup Your Phone Using A.I.
Get 5 GB FREE For Life
DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP TODAY!
Backup Your Mobile & Computer Using A.I.
Get 5 GB FREE lifetime storage
- Backup everything on your phone and computer
- Discover & organize photos using Facial Recognition